Sunday, April 16, 2006

A Blogging Easter

Whats going on this Easter with ur wonderful Sisterbloggers? well, lets see who is doing what.

Anne, talks about the sirens and the bad weather that she has been having. Which my area is under some warnings at this moment. Anne also talks about a movie called Rwanda which is about true events that went on in Africa with the genocides. Its a very good movie and I do recommend it as a future movie night watch.

Cathy shows us a baptismal blanket that her and some friends have been working on. Great job!! Sister Claire Joy just wanted to sleep in on this wonderful Easter Sunday and evidently had forgotten what day it was or maybe she was just too far asleep....not sure, you might want to see for yourself!! Susan Rose had some wonderful Easter thoughts! Sister Ann shows us some pretty interesting things that her fellow Sisters have done, from baking to decorating, and something that Sister Ann made herself.....pretty interesting if you ask me!!!

That seems to be about everyone. Just a minor note to everyone inlcuding Lauren. I had to delete my blog Religious Life but re-opened it with a small entry. I was kinda asked to Close down all my blogs. I love bloggin but the Sisters felt I was giving too much information. So I started a new blog called Picture Perfect. Pictures are posted instead of words. So I hope you like this one too!!!

God Bless and Have a Wonderful DAY!!!

1 comment:

Steph Youstra said...

I was missed somehow, though I DID blog my way through the Monastic Triduum...