Thursday, May 18, 2006

a partial circle 'round the ring

A quick (incomplete) trip around the ring shows that interesting things are afoot at the circle sisterbloggers!

Not to toot my own horn, but then again why not? I got a call from our Congregation Leader today. Sr. Sheila didn’t want me to have to wait till I got the letter in the mail to know that I’ve been accepted to the Novitiate!!!!!

Natty is becoming a pre-candidate with her groovy sisters!

Steph is failing to learn one of life’s lessons … again!

Sister Christer’s furry friend is turning up in interesting places!

And the Da Vinci Code is the topic of the day at nunblog and compelled by love.

That’ll have to do for now … I’m too excited about my news to do a complete roundup.

Peace, Joy & Sisterblogger Friendship to you all!!

1 comment:

[La Mode Unikka] said...

just wanted to say hello....God bless


Lee