Since Susan’s lovely welcome was such a long time ago I’m feeling a little sheepish about how long it’s taken me to pop in and post something. I’m sure all our SisterBloggers have been busy but here’s a little round-up to let you know what’s going on in the world of some (and apologies it can’t be all) Sisters-in-cyberspace.
- Abiding on the Fringes seems to have taken a decidedly anti-blogger approach by only letting wordpress registered people read the blog! Maybe it’s deliberate, but if it’s not “let us in! let us in!”
- Steph at An Unseen Hope is slowly getting back on the posting-wagon which is lovely to see. Although, if you faint at the sight of blood you might like to skip her most recent post – Steph’s been saving lives and has the photos’ to prove it!
- Cathy has been busy finding out about Worm Grunting. She’s been doing a whole lot of other stuff too but the worm grunting is a fascinating, and slightly disturbing thing!
- Anne is looking for a new job.
- At Flavour of the Month Claire Joy is reflecting on the nature of truth and balance, and the challenges of chasing either.
- From Where She Writes, Lisa is remembering Pope John Paul II and also Terri Schiavo
- Susan is sharing stories of Senator Hilary Clinton’s visit to
and making it to the print media in Faith Magazine Erie
- Susan our SisterBloggers foundress is pondering being in the perfect place for her, now.
- Anne at Nunblog is considering who it was on the road to Emmaus
at Nunsuch is celebrating the arrival of Spring as is our unnamed Sister at Sandy Peace Place. In we’re just coming into Autumn so don’t be expecting anything like that from my end of the pool! Australia
- After a beautiful first post Ashley at Pray.Seek.Live seems to have gone missing… hopefully to return soon!
- Seeking Something is building a fence (and knows so much about how it should be done I’m thinking she should fly over here to build mine!)
- At The Life of a New Sister, Nicole is excited about getting her approval to make first vows. Congratulations Nicole and may the preparation time be filled with many, many blessings!