Thursday, April 20, 2006

Easter Week Roundup

Easter Blessings and greetings to all in the blogosphere who happen upon this gateway to Sister Blogger Land. This week you can read about many things on our blogs, including the following highlights:

Ann seems to be hooked on going to mass!

Lauren has taken a leap to the private sector and tells us six random things.

Sr Anne, Sr Clare Joy, and Lisa are also playing the six random things meme.
(I just realized Lisa tagged me so I'll work on that later tonight! Others of you were tagged too so you should check!)

Steph has discovered a new Gospel!

Nicole uses her new picture blog to tell us about the Veneration of the Cross.

Sr. Bernadette tells us where she's been.

I relive my childhood game of pawing through my mother's jewelry box to find super hero accessories.

And last but not least … Natty applies her higher education to office supply management.

Peace & Easter Joy to you all!

No comments: