Sunday, April 02, 2006

Mea Culpa

Sorry I didn't get a round-up done for this past week. I meant to, I really did. And Nicole even reminded me it was my week. But life got in the way this week.

And so if it's slow at work tomorrow, I'll see what I can pull together. Otherwise, y'all just have to do a random round-about-the-ring for yourselves. How about posting a comment about the most interesting post from the last week you found on one of the other SisterBloggers' Sites?

Yeah, that's called delegating all right! ;-)

3 comments:

Sixtina87 said...

geezz, you didnt have to say it like that. I thought maybe you forgot, as i did when i couldnt figure out if it was my turn or not

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean it to sound that harsh... you did remind me and I blew you off. I should have started it earlier in the week.

In response to my own question to name one post you liked from a fellow SisterBlogger, I liked Nicole's pictures from her visit to her future Groovy Sisters because I finally got to put a face to a name: I'd never seen any pictures of Nicole before. That's some Very Red hair, girl! ;-)

Sixtina87 said...

let not mention how long it is!!!! i havent put my hair down nor put on hardly any makeup since i got back!!!! Sister keeps calling me every week, so far 2 times a week does it but she is calling this afternoon to talk some more!!! She is giving me time to wake up, go to bed, what to do before work, and etc. All in preparing for the religious life!!!